torstai 23. joulukuuta 2010

Hi ya.

Suomalaisille lukijoille tiedoksi, tämä teksti on vain käännös eiliseltä. 

Here is some positive things of my life. Negative things are (hopefully) going away and I want to take a look of positive things instead of negative things.

-My birthday party was 5.12. and it was fabulous!

-My mother and grandparents took care of my kids for a week at the beginning of december so I had peaceful time to decorate our apartment for christmas. Now we have christmas lights in every room! 

-A week ago I was at dentist and all my dental caries were fixed in anesthesia. At the same time dental calculus were scratched off, now I venture to smile!


-I was working in Christmas Land for ten days. I sold wool socks and plush toys. It was great!


-There was pretty nice Santa Claus in Christmas Land!


-I've bought all christmas presents.


-This is my last day when I'm 20 years old. 


-We bought christmas tree yesterday. 


I wish you all merry christmas!

Ei kommentteja: