tiistai 29. maaliskuuta 2011

Chaoz.

Usually Hönö doesn't do this.


<3

I'm single again, but let's not talk about that. :D Actually this is nice, I can do anything I want! I feel free. 

Couple of days ago I made more earpiercings to myself. Here is my current ears.

Right one: 


Left one:




Yesterday I made three piercings to my sister's friends. I made a tragus, an eyebrow and a tongue. 
Also yesterday my brother's lovely girlfriend came to my place and made dreadlocks to me! ^^ Thank you Jessica, I love these, and you know it since I have told it to you for few times now.. But more about those later. 


Here is yesterday's outfit.


 Jacket: Gina Tricot / Dress: Gina Tricot / Skirt: Gina Tricot / Belt: H&M / Shoes: DinSko


Later I'll show you my locks and today's outfit. :) Now I guess I have to go to the grocery store because my cigarettes are running out... (But really that is just an excuse. There is one very cute seller... ;) And I think I want to see him.)

2 kommenttia:

Kettu Saarinen kirjoitti...

Oi hitsit tuo vaatetus on niin ihana, sopii sulle täydellisesti. :)

Moira Hermione kirjoitti...

Carrie: Kiitos paljon! :)